Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About me

My photo
Thanks for visiting my blog. Comments and suggestions makes me happy. If you like it, why not follow my blog. See you in-world!

Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

..a..very..slow..day..

Ha! What do you expect on a slow day.....
....
..
......
..
ok... sleep.
Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Skye, milk pink sugar
Hair: AYLine - Renge, coffee (150L)
Eyeglasses: YV - l'homme (Le.Look's gift, not free anymore)
Shirt: HUMMING - Border Tshirt, graybrown (1L)
Shorts: Sand Shack Surf Co - Shack Shorts, classic (115L)
Bag: Indy&Co - The Ireben Carry-All (old Peace on Earth hunt, not sure if they sell it)
Flats: fresh:touch - White Flats (1L)

---

zzZzzz

Erin

2 comments:

Kuri said...

Oh thank you for posting my flats ! <3

Erin Winterwolf said...

they are my new favorites. I ♥ them!