Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About me

My photo
Thanks for visiting my blog. Comments and suggestions makes me happy. If you like it, why not follow my blog. See you in-world!

Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Decorating My House... Again!

I love decorating my house, so when I feel something inside me... I will take all the furniture and buy new ones. Now, I feel so girly so I want some lovely colors and Pop ambiance in my house.

Thanks God there's a furniture store that makes me feel Im in heaven because all the prices are 1L! Dont forget they are in good quality! Its no other than PopArt, owned by Fionna Cales... an angel(for me! hihihi)

All the items you see here are 1L, except for my green study table and blue closet from Magi Take for 30L each and white wallpaper (you can find that texture in every inventory).

You can find all you need for your house there, from sofas to beds, bathtub to closets, paintings to plants, rugs to curtains, baby furnitures, swimming pools, even beach & pool thingies is available there

I dont know what you waiting for... go there now and decorate your house without spending too much lindeeeeezzz!

P.S: Don't forget to drop by at Concrete Flowers for free shelves for only 1L. I forgot to rezz it so they don't have pictures here, my bad!

Erin



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your face is the cutest!

Erin Winterwolf said...

ohh thank you :)

Steffy Ghost said...

Glad to hear I am not the only on who keeps chanching my house. :P