Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About me

My photo
Thanks for visiting my blog. Comments and suggestions makes me happy. If you like it, why not follow my blog. See you in-world!

Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

In Motion...

Ahaaaii... last Wednesday, our prof tell us he will turn down the exam but he will give us a project and he needs it TOMORROW. So Im in a hurry yesterday morning to pass it. I run, I jump, I stumbled... and Im kidding about that. "Hey! You're here, its too early actually Im going to a meeting, where's your project?" I give him my project with flying colors! CHAD-AAAAAN! What's my score.. I dont have any idea :) Actually this story happens yesterday, I cant find time to publish it because my cousin and I go at the mall for some shopping coz its super sale there haha and when I got home... I wash my body and SLEEP zzzZzzz

Enough of that, Lemme share some goodies that I've got. First, M*Motion have this grey off-shoulder dress for free. Then fly to Milk Motion for a rockin' ripped leggings in red as their group gift. Wait, wait, wait visit Imabee for a new giftie its a Vivian Couldnt Sleep skin. I ♥ these gifties!


Gifties:
Dress: M*Motion - Border One-Piece Grey (0L)
Leggings: Milk Motion - Cut-Out Leggings in Red (Group Gift)
Skin: !Imabee - Vivian Couldnt Sleep in Pale (Group Gift)

Others:
Hair: !lamb - Mister Sister in Highlighty (Past 50L Friday)
Boots: CoCo - Flat Boots in Black (Past Group Gift.. I believe they are still available)
Pose: IZUMIYA - Free Poses
Scarf: *ZX* - MIU's Bandana Black (Past Group Gift)

Erin


2 comments:

Bayberry Lilliehook said...

Cute blog and a lovely avi, especially the eyes! :D Thanks for adding me, added you too. -B-

Erin Winterwolf said...

thank you so much :)

♥♥♥