Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About me

My photo
Thanks for visiting my blog. Comments and suggestions makes me happy. If you like it, why not follow my blog. See you in-world!

Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Girly & The Rocky

Item camps are great, thats the only time I can talk with my friends thru IM. Im not really a super busy girl, but when I have something to do, I dont want to be chatty. Im sure you're familiar with Lucky Letter boards, I know this is more boring than Item Camps, in this you need to have luck and wait for your name's first letter to come, but don't worry there's a wildcard round.

Here are some items I got from item camps and lucky letter:

 Knit Dress: ::C'est la vie !:: - LB turtleneck knit dress, yellow (Lucky Board, 100L if you want)
Leggings:  (Royal Blue) - Line to the Crown in Larva (0L)
Shoes: [LeLutka] - Saffron Pumps, Neutral Green (Past Gift)
Skin: *MYUGLYDOROTHY* - Anya Plain #1 (not free)
Hair: JUNWAVE - Miyuki Type A, Dark Brown (not free, 80L only)
Belt: fri.day - Wide Waist.Belt in Sugar Plum (0L)
----------
Shirt: ::C'est la vie !:: - tee paisley heart, gray black (ITEM CAMP for 20mins)
Leggings: (Royal Blue) - Line to the Crown in Pitch (0L)
Shoes: ..::A.Y.Y::.. - YahYahs Chucks, Coral Light (ITEM CAMP for 120mins, many colors to chose)
Skin: *MYUGLYDOROTHY* - Anya Plain #1 (not free)
Hair: Maitreya - Ymre II (295 for 4 colors)
Scarf: ::[ Mr.Poet ]:: - Wide Scarf (0L, color changeable)
----------

WELL, HAPPY CAMPING & GOOD LUCK!
xoxo

Erin


0 comments: