Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About me

My photo
Thanks for visiting my blog. Comments and suggestions makes me happy. If you like it, why not follow my blog. See you in-world!

Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

White Flowers...

There's so many reasons to love Vive9... Im wearing unreleased jacket from Vive9, and they sell it for 0L, don't forget they are giving away tons of skins and clothes, they also sell their unreleased items for 0L. Visit *Humming* one of my favorite store, they have cute and sassy clothing, you can get them for 30L each, some are 1L! The owner of -In Her Shoes-, Rachel Boram is giving away all the items you;'ll find on her store for 0L, she says (written on a notecard) that she's just giving back... so show the store some linden love thru their tip jar!


Jacket: Vive9 - Never Released Sig Jackets (Free, 0L)
Pants: *Humming* - buttonPants_Yellow (30L)
Skin: Vive9 - Never Released Aerin, Pale (Free, 0L)
Socks: Kenzie&Co - Plain Socks, Dark Pink (Included at 'Join The Group Freebie')
Shoes: -In Her Shoes- - Warm Winter Boots, Black (0L)
Hair: !lamb - Twix, Highlighty (Past 50L Friday)

Erin

0 comments: