Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About me

My photo
Thanks for visiting my blog. Comments and suggestions makes me happy. If you like it, why not follow my blog. See you in-world!

Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Trip to Calas Galadhon Sim!


Do you like your eyes filled with colorful flowers? Or green trees that makes you feel relaxed? Or the country style structures that makes you go hippie. If all of your answer is yes, then go at Calas Galadhon, where you can see
the essence of spring!

I love this place, when I'm there not only my avatar feel so relaxed, when I imagine I was there smelling flowers, feeling the breeze, hearing birds singing, and your eyes is filled of wonderful sceneries.

Imagine you're in a place like that, hmm it will erase all the stress and all our cares for awhile. Go and visit this place, Im sure you'll liked it... meet new friends there, explore the wonderful place. I really like this place, it will be on my list as one of the best place in Second Life.

Erin


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice snapshots

Amelie Bramlington said...

aww this place looks oh-so-wonderful! :o

thanks for sharing erin <3 ill gotta visit that :D:D

Truck Meredith said...

Thank you so much Erin. Hope you come back often and stay a long time. We did this for the enjoyment of all in Second Life. Always changing and adding. Explore and discover, and try to find the secret garden..haha.

Tymus Tenk said...

Thank you for your kind words and beautfiul pics, Erin. You've captured in both, what Truck and I have worked to express at Calas!