Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About me

My photo
Thanks for visiting my blog. Comments and suggestions makes me happy. If you like it, why not follow my blog. See you in-world!

Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

On My Drawer: Three

I use this outfit on my trip to Calas Galadhon.

Hair: .!lamb! - Mister Sister in Highlighty

Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Skye in Milk

Bag: Tres Blah - TB Tote Bag (Subscribo Gift)

Pants: /artilleri/ - ChaCha Outfit (1L at Gnubie)

Sunglass: .::SM::. CHIC - CHIC SUNGLASSES LIME (Past Shoes & Accessories Hunt)

Scarf: ::[ Mr.Poet ]:: - Wide Scarf (Free Gift)

Bracelet: M*Motion - C10-04 B-Bracelet Left (Included at C10-04 Border OP-Set Outfit, 0L)

Top: !Ohmai: HighRise Tank in Wood (5L, with 4 other colors)

Shoes: Maitreya - Maitreya Pumps in Gold (subscribo gift)

Hope you like it :)

Erin

0 comments: