Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About me

My photo
Thanks for visiting my blog. Comments and suggestions makes me happy. If you like it, why not follow my blog. See you in-world!

Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

I Miss This So Bad!

Well, I can use my internet... but its working properly in night and midnights only. Im still monitoring it and hoping that I can use this on daytime soon. Anyway, so many happenings on SL these days, one of that is the ZombiePopcorn Gridwide Hunt. You should join the hunt, most of the items are cool. I will not blog the hunt prize coz I am 100% sure most of you joined. Anyway, I got few goodies for all you, I miss blogging and I miss you all so bad!

Dress: SABBIA - Group Gift #10 (join group and slap the poster)
Flats: SABBIA - Group Git #11 (join group and slap the poster)
Socks: Muu Workshop - Knit Socks, blue (0L)
----
Outfit: ::JUJU:: - Vintage Salopette (0L)
Flats: fresh:touch - Biege and Olive Flats Spring Limited Edition (10L)
Socks: Muu Workshop - Knit Socks, red (0L)

Other:
Skin: DeeTaleZ - April Skin (ZombiePopcorn Huntt
Hair: Berries Inc. - Maria hair, sand (ZombiePopcorn Hunt)

Hugs and Kisses!


Erin

0 comments: