Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About me

My photo
Thanks for visiting my blog. Comments and suggestions makes me happy. If you like it, why not follow my blog. See you in-world!

Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

!@#$%^&

WHOLE DAY BROKEN INTERNET CONNECTION --- FOR A MONTH! We'll that is a common problem with my internet connection, and pissing me off is the common result. Anyway, I will not be able to update my blog for couple of weeks, I will wait til it'll be smooth and working properly. I actually don't know what's the reason of this !@#$% problem. I inquire for a new provider last November 2009, but until now... they never come, I heard that internet provider is so slow to respond, sounds !@#$%^& great, right? So, this will be my last post, I hope you're still there visiting my blog when I come back... I have to go online now and pack all the stuff in my house since I will not extend my rent lol.. til next time :(

Hair: TRUTH - Stephanie, walnut (250L)
Jacket: amaama - Denim Shirt Set, black (1L. tictactoe opening gift)
Top: !Ohmai - High Rise Tank, misty (5L)
Skin: *MYUGLYDOROTHY* - Anya (P)1 (not free)
Shoes: Duh! - White Espadrilles (subscribo gift)
Shorts: Rihanna Couture - Jeans Gift April Group Gift (group gift)
Scarf: Mr.Poet - Wide Scarf, color changeable (0L)
Poses: *MNK* poses (0L)
 
I'll miss you!
Erin

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where the jacket is. I looked everywhere and for the life of me I can't find it.