Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About me

My photo
Thanks for visiting my blog. Comments and suggestions makes me happy. If you like it, why not follow my blog. See you in-world!

Blog

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Im Back.. And I Have Something For You!

It's such a nice vacation! Woooh... I really love the beach, I had so much fun with my cousins that I really treat as my real sisters and brothers. Anyhoo, It's Easter Sunday today... let's welcome Jesus for coming back and of course it's time for Easter egg hunt! Anyway, I have something for you...

Dress 1: *ICING* - La Vie Boheme, Amethyst (0L)
Dress 2: *ICING* - Petit Basier (0L))
Dress 3: *ICING* - Night Mist (0L)
Shoes: -In Her Shoes- Blue Cloud Slippers (0L)
Shoes: Maitreya - Pumps, Red (Subscribo)
Hair: *Kookie* - Chiggy Beta Hair, Blonde (Past Gift)
Hair: DP YumYum - BarberYumYum#18, black (not free)
Poses: *IZUMIYA* - (free at mainstore)

Enjoy!

Erin

0 comments: