Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About me

My photo
Thanks for visiting my blog. Comments and suggestions makes me happy. If you like it, why not follow my blog. See you in-world!

Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

Lavender&Pink

Im experiencing problem with my internet connection this past days, I can't blog because of it and I cant wear clothes coz of lag always disconnected! Forget about that, I think my internet connection is working at this time(i hope it'll be ok like before!) so I take this moment to have snapshots and time for some blogging.


I received this cute dress from Nushru's subscribo as their Easter Sunday gift.
Dress: Nushru - Cracked Lavender Dress (Subscribo gift)
Hair: AYLine - April Gift in fat pack (join group & tp to mainstore)
Skin: [Pink Fuel] -  Skye, milk (not free)
Pose: *IZUMIYA* (free, mainstore)
--
This sexy pink outfit is subscribo gift from Sweeter Than Candy
Full Outfit: Sweeter Than Candy (Subscribo gift)
Hair: AYLine - April Gift, cinnamon (join group, tp to mainstore)
Pose: *IZUMIYA* (free)

Let's go girls!

Erin

0 comments: