Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About me

My photo
Thanks for visiting my blog. Comments and suggestions makes me happy. If you like it, why not follow my blog. See you in-world!

Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ohhh!

I like the chic style, there's so many stores who sell those kinds of clothes, but yeah some are uhh... expensive. One of the example of the store is -SG Fashion-. My first piece of clothing from this store is my -SG- La Femme jacket that I got from Le.Look's Anniversary for free, its still available at their board but cost 150L now. Anyway, I visit their mainstore and found out that the have some lovely clothes as their group gifts.
---

Dress: -SG Fashion- - Spotted Dress, pink&green (group gift)
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. - Magoo Skin (1L)
Hair: TRUTH - Giselle, walnut (not free)
Shoes: Maitreya - Maitreya Pumps, green (subscribo gift)
Tattoo: -SG Fashion- Free Tattoos (group gift)
---
This dress is stone-studded(don't know if that is diamond lol) at the back :)
Dress: -SG Fashion- Skull Dress, beige (group gift)
Hair: !lamb - Mister Sister, highlighty (old 50L Friday)
Shoes: BaxCoen - La Femme Boots (old Le.Look's gift, still available)
 ---
Others:
Eyes: Den*Dou - Glance Eyes, grey (80L)
Erin


0 comments: