Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About me

My photo
Thanks for visiting my blog. Comments and suggestions makes me happy. If you like it, why not follow my blog. See you in-world!

Blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

One of the Boys!

I cut my hair now... I visited Find Ash today and I'm surprised the old freebies are still there, I know its old but for those who are new and looking for this kind of hair then visit Find Ash now, lots of cool free stuff waiting for you.

----
Top: SF Designs - Chambray Shirt, April Gift (0L)
Leggings: GATO - PlainLeggings, Grass (0L, part of GATO Basics Giftie)
Sandals: [chuculet] - Sandalettes Nala, turquoise (1L)
Bag: Tres Blah - Tote Bag (subscribo gift)
Hait: Find Ash - Normal Hair (0L, fatpack)
Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Skye, milk (not free)
Bracelet: CoCo - Gem Bracelet (free)

Erin


0 comments: