Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About me

My photo
Thanks for visiting my blog. Comments and suggestions makes me happy. If you like it, why not follow my blog. See you in-world!

Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hunting Eggies!

I'm not really into hunts, if my favorite store(s) are on the list I'll teleport there and do the hunting. But wait, the Egg Hunt at Spring Bazaar is oh so easy and the gifts are cool. You can get them from 1L or 0L, plus all the stuff there are 50L only, so grab 'em all, I'm broke so I can't do it maybe next time(i really need to work again for some L$!!!), for now Im contented with these eggs... and it makes me HAPPY!

A. Touche' - Dippin Dot Dress, Pistachio (1L)
B. WhoNose - Eva Dust Outfit (1L)
Both are SPRING BAZAAR Egg Hunt gifties
--------
Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Skye, milk (not free)
Hair: AYLine - April Gift, Cocoa (join group, tp to mainstore)
Shoes: Baby Monkey - Molly Flats Easter Gift (join group, tp to mainstore)
Poses: *IZUMIYA* (free)

Happy Hunting :)

Erin

0 comments: