Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About me

My photo
Thanks for visiting my blog. Comments and suggestions makes me happy. If you like it, why not follow my blog. See you in-world!

Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Natalie Scarab From Fishy Strawberry!

Fishy Strawberry send a beautiful skin in all SKINTONE! The skin has a scarab color eye make-up and it is so summery and I just love it... The skin comes in four skin tones, Espresso, Frappuccino, Macchiato and Panna (Yummy!), with two brow colors and push-up/regular cleavage.


Thanks for the giftie Fishy Strawberry.. its a beautiful skin!

If you're not a member of Fishy Strawberry subscribo, teleport now and get it!

Credits:
Hair: Find Ash - Innocent Phase in Brownish Black

Erin

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank for sharing!