Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About me

My photo
Thanks for visiting my blog. Comments and suggestions makes me happy. If you like it, why not follow my blog. See you in-world!

Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Blog Title!

I changed the title of my blog last night for so two reasons, first the title 'Dresser Drawer' is so common and I dont like a title that only rely on one topic, uhmm when you hear Dresser Drawer, its all about clothes right? Second, Im thinking a title that sounds unique, or a title that can relate to me, then CHA-DAN! --- 'Little Miss Ugly Duckling' is the result. I can relate to it, Its like, I may not be pretty... but I know to myself that I am taller in more ways and I know that as time goes by I will realize I have more things to prove. Im not wishing to be beautiful outside, beauty in outside will fade when we get older, but the beautiful thing on our inside will never fade and will never be taken by others.

Ok on the new blog title topic, the only thing that makes me sad about changing my blog address and blog title is the comments I received (that makes me happy to know there are peeps who read my posts) is gone *sniff*

Thanks to the Danish poet and author Hans Christian Andersen for making a wonderful fairy tale 'The Ugly Duckling'

STOP!

Anyway, Im so happy all of my projects are done, all I need to do is to review for my exam tomorrow :)
Woots! Woots! Woots! 

Hope you had a wonderful day!

Erin


1 comments:

Amelie Bramlington said...

I loove that tale! < 33 *_*

the ugly ducking, but oh nooes, ur not ugly-_- ur rather "the pretty duck" lmaoo:D

but after all, i prefer ur new blogname :D its really unique and kinda reflects u better than "the dresser drawer" :X :D